of the Teleservices (TDDSG).
To the Internet presence of ebs ATuS GmbH
We are pleased about your interest in our Internet presence and the offers on the various
EBS automated thermography and System technology GmbH websites.
The protection of your Personal data (hereinafter “data”) is a very important issue for us. In the following, we would like to inform you in detail about which data are collected and processed or used because of visiting our website and using our offers.
In the following, we will provide you with some general, as well as in particular data protection law relevant information and notes on the content of our websites.
Responsible Body/service provider
The responsible body within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and at the same time service providers within the meaning of the Tele-Media Act (TMG) is the ebs ATuS GmbH, cf. the information of our imprint (own button on the website).
Data Protection officer: RA Fervers (email@example.com)
Collection and use of your data
The extent, the nature of the collection and the use of your data differs from whether you visit our website only for information retrieval or whether you also take advantage of services offered by us. In this respect, they make two types of use different:
A) informational use
For the only informational use of our Internet presence, it is not necessary that you store personal data or save in your profile.
In this case, we only collect and use data that your Internet browser automatically transmits to us. These are the following data, among other things:
- Date and time of retrieval of one of our websites
- Your browser type
- Your browser settings
- The operating system you are using
- the page you last visited
- The amount of data transferred and the Access status (file transfer, file not found etc.)
- Your IP address.
We collect and use this data exclusively in non-personal form when visiting for information only. Such non-personal data collection and use is done in order to technically enable the use of the Internet pages you have accessed, as well as for statistical purposes and in general to improve our internet offer and Appearance.
b) Use of services
To the extent that you wish to make use of the services offered on our website, we need further information and also personal data from you in order to provide the service you require. This is the data and information required to process the respective service (ordering of our products, registration of future newsletter dispatch, participation in an advertisement, etc.):
If you order our products, we need to process the order, etc. Your address, as well as other information, such as a contact person, should be consulted.
If you register for a newsletter, we need at least your e-mail address.
We need data and information for other services as well as for general contact.
Your data will be passed on to US support service providers for an aforementioned purpose, which of course we have carefully selected. These can be technical service providers or service providers supporting us in order Processing or marketing measures.
Otherwise, the transfer of your data to other third parties will only take place if we are obliged to do so by law or if you have explicitly allowed us to do so.
Right of information on written request, we will gladly inform you about the data stored on your person.
Consent, right of withdrawal and right of objection as far as we use data for a purpose which requires your consent according to the legal regulations, we will always ask you for your express consent and your consent in accordance with the Data protection Law. You may revoke your once given consent at any time with effect for the future and/or contradict future uses of your data for purposes of advertising, market and opinion research. A simple message to us is sufficient to revoke your consent or for a contradiction. You may use the contact information provided above without incurring any costs other than the delivery costs of the basic fare.
Personal data will be collected as part of contacting us (e.g. by contact form or e-mail). Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your question or for contacting and related technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your question in accordance with article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO. If its contact is aimed at concluding a contract, additional legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) lit. (b) DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request, this is the case if it is clear from the circumstances that the facts in question are conclusively clarified and that there are no legal retention obligations.
Data processing at the opening of a customer account and contract processing
In accordance with article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO Personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you inform us about the execution of a contract or the opening of a customer account. The data that is collected is shown in the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data you have provided for the processing of the contract. After the complete execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with consideration for tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these deadlines, unless you explicitly refer to further use of your Data has been consented to, or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved on our part, which we inform you accordingly.
Use of your data for direct marketing
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The required information for the sending of the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The disclosure of additional data may be optional and will be used to contact you personally. For the sending of the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will not send you an e-mail newsletter until you have expressly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of newsletters. We will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you want to receive newsletters in the future by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with article 6 (1) lit. A DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we will store your IP address, registered by the Internet service provider (ISP), as well as the date and time of registration, in order to be able to track any misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter is used exclusively for advertising purposes by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by using the link provided in the newsletter or by corresponding message to the responsible person mentioned above. After you have cancelled your e-mail address, your email will be immediately deleted in our newsletter-mailing list, unless you have expressly agreed to further use of your data or we reserve a any data use, which is legally Which we inform you in this statement.
On the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising, we reserve the right to retain your first name, your postal address and, as far as we have received this additional information within the framework of the contractual relationship, your title, academic degree, your year of birth and your professional, industry or business name in accordance with article 6 (1). F DSGVO to store and use for the sending of interesting offers and information about our products by mail.
You may at any time object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose by a corresponding message to the person responsible.
Data processing for order Processing
To process your order, we cooperate with the following service providers, who support us in whole or in part in the execution of closed contracts. Certain personal data are transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information. The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company responsible for the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the authorized credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is Article 6 (1) lit. (b) DSGVO. We work together with external shipping partners to meet our contractual obligations to our customers. We give your name as well as your delivery address exclusively for the purposes of goods delivery art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO to a shipping partner selected by us.
Use of social media: videos
Regardless of the playback of the embedded videos, every time you call this Web site, a connection to the Google DoubleClick network is added, which can trigger further data processing without our influence.
Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the data protection standards in force in the EU.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data Protection Law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of information in accordance with article 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients, To which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, or the criteria for determining the storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, Complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the The scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as their right to information, which guarantees pursuant to article 46 DSGVO in the event of the forwarding of their data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with article 16 DSGVO: You have the right to rectify any incorrect data and/or completion of the incomplete data that we have stored for you immediately;
- Right of deletion in accordance with article 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of article 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular where processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defence of legal claims;
- Right to restrict the processing in accordance with article 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data is verified if you have deleted your data due to Disallowed data processing and instead require the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer use this data after the purpose is reached Or if they have appealed for reasons of their particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons outweigh the circumstances;
- Right to information in accordance with article 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to the person responsible, the latter is obligated to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to them have been disclosed to notify this correction or deletion of the data or limitation of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-read format, or to send the transfer to another person responsible to the extent technically feasible;
- Right to revoke the consent granted pursuant to article 7 (3) of the DSGVO: you have the right to revoke a once-given consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for unconditional processing. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation;
- Right to appeal pursuant to article 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you violates the DSGVO, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to A complaint to a supervisory authority, particular in the Member State of their place of stay, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Right to Object
If we process your personal data in the context of a balancing of interests based on our predominantly legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing for reasons arising out of your particular situation with effect for the future. If you make use of your right of objection, we will terminate the processing of the data concerned, but further processing remains reserved if we can prove compelling reasons for the processing that your interests, fundamental rights and Fundamental freedoms, or where the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims serves. If your personal data are processed by us in order to run direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the opposition as described above. If you make use of your opposition, we will terminate the processing of the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured according to the respective legal retention period (e.g. trade and tax-related retention periods). At the end of the period, the relevant data are routinely deleted, unless they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or on our part there is no legitimate interest in the further storage.
To send newsletters, we need at least one email address to which the newsletter is to be sent. Any further information is voluntary and will be used to address you personally and to be able to personally design the contents of the newsletter and to clarify any inquiries about the e-mail addresses.
If you have not yet registered for a newsletter, you have the possibility to register at Service@irpod.net for a newsletter and – if desired – also to make a personal presentation of the newsletter.
You also have the possibility to unsubscribe from our newsletter. You can either send us an informal e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or make a cancellation via the link at the end of the newsletter.
We use the technology of cookies for our internet presence. Cookies are small text files that are sent from our Web server to your browser and stored on your computer for later retrieval as part of your visit to our web pages.
We use so-called session cookies (also known as temporary cookies), i.e. those that are only cached for the duration of your use of one of our internet pages, and cookies stored for a longer period of time (also as Persistent cookies).
You can determine whether cookies can be set and accessed by using the settings in your browser. For example, you can completely disable the storage of cookies in your browser, restrict it to certain Web pages or configure your browser to automatically notify you when a cookie is to be set and asks you for feedback. However, we would also like to point out that for technical reasons it is necessary to allow the cookies used for our website to be fully functional and to make the best use of our Internet presence.
A collection or storage of personal data in cookies does not take place in this context by us. We also do not use techniques that link information from cookies to user data.
Using Google Analytics
http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and privacy). Please note that on this website Google Analytics has been extended to include the code “GAT. _anonymizeIp (); ” In order to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-masking). Download Social media plugins We do not currently use social media plugins. Links on our websites Although all websites provided by us have been carefully checked, we cannot guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information, data, illustrations and publications made available.
Liability claims against ebs ATuS GmbH, which relate to damages of a material or ideal nature, which are caused by the use or non-use of the presented information or by the use of faulty and Incomplete information are in principle excluded, provided that the ebs ATuS GmbH has no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault.
The internet pages of the ebs ATuS GmbH contain direct or indirect links ( “links”) to other websites, such as YouTube, which are operated by third parties. We hereby dissociate ourselves expressly from all contents of all linked pages and point out that we have no influence on the design and contents of the linked pages nor do we own this content.
All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and protected by us or possibly by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respective valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. All logos, company documents, texts and illustrations as well as their arrangement on the EBS automated thermography and System Technology GmbH Internet pages are subject to the protection of copyright and other protective laws. The content of these Internet pages may not be reproduced, disseminated, altered or made available to third parties without our written consent.
In order to provide you with the best possible service and to train new employees, we occasionally listen to telephone calls, but this option is explicitly announced before. If you do not wish to do so, please advise your account Manager (s) at the beginning of the call.
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal data that is INSB or collected. Against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you use a credit card to pay for the payment, we will send your data to the companies involved in the processing of credit card payments, who make the settlement for us. These take over the technical processes of the payment processing as well as the billing of your card payment.
Regarding billing, we are currently working with PayPal. According to the binding corporate rules, this should ensure that the data is also processed and protected in accordance with the relevant data protection standards within their fields of action and the EU.