- Training course duration 40 h
- Advanced theory
- Other non destructive measurements and testing methods
- Temperature measurement instrumentations and materials
- Existing infrared standards and measurement utilities
- Introduction to infrared programming and management
- Preparation to the Level III examination
A person who is certified in stage 3, has demonstrated the ability to perform each activity and to conduct, for which it is certified. A certified person in the Stage 3 may field test instructions and procedures and all tasks at Level 1 and Level 2 monitor and take over. A Level 3 – person is authorized as the invigilator and may decrease the qualification examinations for certification by SECTOR Cert.